Explore extruded polystyrene (XPS) products for construction applications manufactured by Jackon Insulation.
JACKODUR Atlas is specifically designed for dual-purpose use as formwork and thermal insulation in floor slab applications. Its unique feature is the innovative, cost-effective interlocking system that makes it possible to insulate foundation slabs for all types of buildings and layouts without creating thermal bridges.
As a result, JACKODUR Atlas slab insulation provides indoor climate comfort without thermal bridges while effectively reducing installation and energy costs.
Please click here to learn more about JACKODUR thermal insulation for structural use.
- Combined formwork and insulation in one
- Available as individual elements or complete matching prefabricated system with installation plan
- Highly efficient thermal insulation
- Interlocking joints make installation easy, no adhesives or fixings required
- Insulation thicknesses from 80-320 mm for floor plates up to 500 mm
- Certified compliance with passive house standards
- Wide range of thicknesses; secure and approved single-layer installation
- To insulate building slabs, especially in energy-saving and passive houses
- To prevent thermal bridges
- Proven durable thermal insulation
- To save time and money when pouring floor slabs
- JACKODUR Atlas 300
- JACKODUR Atlas 500
- JACKODUR Atlas 700