Learn more about Australasia’s leading supplier of fibreglass (GRP) sheets, extruded polystyrene (XPS) foams, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) foam, polyurethane (PU) foams, polyisocyanurate (PIR) foams, and adhesives/sealants.
Liner Supply Founder and Managing Director Luke Davies began his career working in a family owned firm that supplied polyurethane foam to the composite, commercial vehicle, and cold storage industries. He learned the business from the ground up, manufacturing polyurethane foam, polyurethane chemical systems, and expanded polystyrene foam.
In 2003, Davies founded Liner Transport Equipment / Liner Supply. Initially, the company manufactured composite sandwich panels for commercial and recreational vehicles, which has given us knowledge and expertise that is uncommon to other suppliers in the marketplace.
Over the years, we’ve expanded and grown to become the leading Australasian distributor of high quality fibreglass (GRP) sheets, extruded polystyrene (XPS) foams, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) foams, polyurethane (PU) foams, polyisocyanurate (PIR) foams, and adhesives/sealants for the composite industry and recreational vehicle/commercial vehicle (truck/trailer) sectors.
We’ve dependably served market leaders in these industries for over 15 years. We are headquartered in Melbourne, with distribution facilities in four states. Our product expertise and clear understanding of your requirements and manufacturing processes mean you have a partner who can meet your needs with world-class products.
Today, we are the sole Australasian distributor for Europe’s leading manufacturers:
- Brianza Plastica (Italy) – GRP Products
- Jackon Insulation (Norway) – XPS Products
- Armacell (Belgium) – PET Products
- HB Fuller / Kommerling (Germany) – Adhesives & Sealants
Our success is the result of an unwavering focus on our customers and our ability to offer high quality products, superior service, cost and time effective supply, and competitive pricing. Our ability to deliver products to exact specifications contributes to our customers’ success and to our reputation as a supplier with considerable expertise, knowledge and dedication. Our direct experience in manufacturing enables us to understand the production challenges our customers face and become a trusted supplier, advisor and partner.
When you choose Liner Supply as your preferred supplier, you’ll receive:
- Superior products with a long history in global markets
- Professional, friendly, and dedicated service from our staff
- A customer-centred approach
- Unparalleled stock availability due to our efficient supply chain and strategically located distribution centres
- Outstanding technical support from a team with decades of experience
- Access to an experienced network of manufacturers
- Tailor-made solutions for your unique needs